2. 1 Rosenglasse in Zurich. Thomas Lovell Beddoes stayed here in 1839 (5th house from left, the small one that sticks out).
3. Another photo of 1 Rosenglasse in Zurich.
4. 11 Schipfe in Zurich. Thomas Lovell Beddoes stayed here in 1835.
5. The original Pneumatic Institute (founded by Dr. Thomas Beddoes) in Bristol.
6. Plaque unveiled by Graham Beddoes at the Pneumatic Institute in 1996.
7. Charterhouse, where Thomas Lovell Beddoes attended school.
8. Grave of Dr. Thomas Beddoes (Strangers Burial Ground, Clifton). Left to right: Mike Bradshaw, Ashley Beddoes and John Beddoes.
9. Devereux Court. "When I write to Bourne to begin with telling him that I have been dead a fortnight—make my will and say a fine angel wanting to visit Earth pulled on my carcase for a pair of breeches and now inhabits D[evereux] Court."
10. Edgeworthstown House. Thomas Lovell Beddoes stayed here as a child when visiting his aunt, the novelist Maria Edgeworth, and grandfather, Richard Lovell Edgeworth.
11. Rodney Place, where Thomas Lovell Beddoes was born. From The Poetical Works of Thomas Lovell Beddoes, edited by Edmund Gosse with etchings by Herbert Railton (London: J.M. Dent, 1890).
12. Charterhouse, where Thomas Lovell Beddoes attended school. Also from Gosse 1890, above.
13. The Edgeworthstown House.
14. The Edgeworthstown House library.